April 30, 2011
iPod iDeas #4: Let your students help lead the learning!
About Kelly-Ann Power
Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board Consultant, Assessment & Evaluation View all posts by Kelly-Ann Power
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 30th, 2011 at 8:50 am and posted in Podcast. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @31DayGame: Thought Round 1 was easy to pick? Not so fast in Round 2. We need your input in the #31daygame to find the most compelling … 15 hours ago
- RT @31DayGame: Day 18 of 31: Force yourself to declare a preference and vote via tweet to @31DayGame or use the tag #31daygame 15 hours ago
- RT @31DayGame: Day 18 of 31: Remarks tinyurl.com/bm37thm or Notability tinyurl.com/c9e7fsq Which is the most compelling iOS app? 15 hours ago
- RT @benhazzard: RT @31daygame: The #31daygame updated tournament bracket: ow.ly/l7m09 1 day ago
- RT @31DayGame: Day 16 of 31: Force yourself to declare a preference and vote via tweet to @31DayGame or use the tag #31daygame 2 days ago