It’s been almost 3 years since my last blog post on my website… that’s crazy. I seemed to have abandoned it when I completed my thesis. It’s time to reflect and refresh!
I’ve made a few visual changes to my webspace and now I’m trying to think of HOW I want to best use this space. So I’m opening it up for input (rather than me procrastinating and putting it off any further).
I figured that these are the pages I’m thinking I will use:
- About Me – I probably need to update this (adding to my list)
- Important Stuff – outside of the box things I’ve been working on (more like labours of love)
- Presentations & Projects – professional things I’ve been involved with
- Google Stuff – As I complete my Google for Education Training and Certification, I’d like a place to park all of the Googley stuff I’ve acquired and would like to share with those who want to use it
- Apple Stuff – As I complete my Apple Teacher Training and Certification, I’d like a place to park all of the Appley things I’m planning on doing. And, if I have a page for it, it will make me want to fill it with ideas 🙂
- My favourite reads – This too needs to be updated (adding to my list)
- Curriculum Vitae – I’m thinking of publishing this, just not sure – maybe I’ll publish a summarized sketched version instead to keep it fun
I have many questions:
- Are these pages important to share? Is there a purpose for each?
- What order do I put the pages in?
- How do I name the pages?
- Is there stuff here that’s not important to share?
- Am I missing anything?
Looking forward to your thoughts!